Edited for accuracy.
From Mostly Cajun
1. Started your own blog Yup.
2. Slept under the stars Boy Scouts; fishing trips to Prescott Valley Arizona with some Navy buddies.
3. Played in a band Percussion in junior high.
4. Visited Hawaii Plenty of times on the CG out of San Diego.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland yes
8. Climbed a mountain In a ’93 Pontiac Bonneville, the post later to come.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning I’ve eaen in cities in the middle of nowhere. You do the math.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables A hobby of Grandpa on Dad’s side. His son and grandsons got to spend time with him.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon- do half marathons count?
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset the 2 to 7 watch on WESTPAC
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise Can you say WESTPAC?
33. Seen Niagara falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors I’ve been to the old home places in Mississippi and Ohio.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelos David
41. Sung karaoke There was a karaoke bar in San Diego we frequented.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant another good story
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling Snorkeling, it’s how we fish out here.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class Universal Kempo Karate
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London No, but I’ve seen the one at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper Eagle Scout
85. Read the entire Bible a lot of it, but not the whole deal
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating Deer and squirrel
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life No, just provided first aid. See the Good Samaritan post.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day